[cups] Loading an icm file from a ppd file?

Alan Corey alan01346 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 11:25:10 PDT 2016

I think it's possible, I'm just looking for the syntax.  I have an HP
cp2025dn color laser printer.  I bought a Color Munki mostly to make a
good icm file for it for printing photos.  It works reasonably well
most of the time under Windows.

I'd like to have that icm file used by Cups every time I print to the
printer using Cups so it's as transparent (aka foolproof) as possible.
The printer's connected via USB to a Raspberry Pi which shares it over
WiFi.  That works, I just want my color profile attached to it.  I've
been going around in circles for a day trying to Google how to do it

--
Credit is the root of all evil.  - AB1JX