[cups] Loading an icm file from a ppd file?

Alan Corey alan01346 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 16:11:05 PDT 2016

I stumbled across this somewhere and it seems to work:

lp -o cupsICCProfile=HP_cp2025dn_2014_colormunki.icm
dsc_3989_ri_cur_shp1.18.tiff

Hopefully I can set that up in /etc/cups/lpoptions and I won't have to
fiddle with any of the GUI junk I've got installed.  I'm not sure
what's making it work, I probably don't need most  of what I've got
installed.  It doesn't go in the ppd but it should work just as well.
The colors look right and I don't see any errors in the log files.