[cups] Loading an icm file from a ppd file? (Alan Corey)

Alan Corey alan01346 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 10:36:37 PDT 2016

Oh, I forgot to mention that the correction didn't work, I'm not just
looking at presence or absence of error messages. I printed a copy of
what's become my test image of the purple flower and it wasn't right.
This is an example from last time it happened and this time is about
the same.
http://ab1jx.1apps.com/misc/bad_purple.jpg

Purple is useful for this because it's a mix of red and blue so it's a
little like litmus paper.  The picture is photos of the screen and the
printed page.  The one on the left is correct.
--
Credit is the root of all evil.  - AB1JX