[cups-devel] IPP Everywhere: Lexmark printer does not provide media-size-supported

Aveek Basu aveek.basu at lexmark.com
Fri Oct 21 07:36:00 PDT 2016

Till,

I have routed the issue to the concerned team to get it addressed at the
earliest. Could you please provide me the contact details of Stephan or ask
him to get in touch with me. Probably someone from Lexmark Tech support
would like to call him up to gather further details.

Regards,
Aveek

--
Regards,