[cups] Unsupported booklet value None, using booklet=off!

Pietro pulsarpietro at posteo.net
Tue Sep 6 14:56:48 PDT 2016

Hi,

I have recently upgraded from ubuntu 14.04 to 16.04 and my printer has stopped
working, I am not sure the upgrade has caused the issue though.

Location:     XXXX
Driver:       Canon iR-ADV C5045/5051 PCL (color, 2-sided printing)
Connection:   lpd://hohdps0123.xxxx.com/securelinux
Defaults:     job-sheets=none, none media=iso_a4_210x297mm
sides=two-sided-long-edge

The only message I am getting back from CUPS when I am printing sth is:

"Unsupported booklet value None, using booklet=off!"

Do you have any idea about what to do ?

Thanks,
P.