[cups] Provide password for CLI tools

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Apr 5 08:31:35 PDT 2017

Stephan,

You can expect this to break in random and inconvenient ways, as it is not a supported interface in the way you are using it.

In the grand scheme of things, you would be better off using the _ppdCreateWithIPP function to make a PPD and then created queues with it.  That interface is stable and unlikely to change.