[cups] doubt

Luiz Guilherme Nunes Fernandes narutospinal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 10:07:46 PDT 2017

Weel, no work, i try pam_ldap with this configurations.

https://itsecureadmin.com/wiki/index.php/LDAP_Printing

I installed last version of cups, this software dont work with parameters

My part configuration:

BrowseLocalProtocols all
BrowseRemoteProtocols all

BrowseLDAPBindDN uid=cupsd,ou=people,dc=example,dc=org
BrowseLDAPPassword <ldap password>
BrowseLDAPServer ldaps://ldap-server.example.org/
BrowseLDAPDN dc=example,dc=org