[cups] doubt

Luiz Guilherme Nunes Fernandes narutospinal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 10:22:16 PDT 2017

Well,  i try with pam too, i create one configuration, look but no work in
cups, in webinterface show, "forbidden" , i test with local users work.

I use nslcd program, work with ssh protocol. No have erros in logs cups. i
look in /var/log/secure too and user command "journalctl -xe"

Any ideas?

#@include common-auth
#@include common-account
#@include common-session
#@include common-password

auth required           pam_env.so
auth sufficient         pam_unix.so nullok_secure
auth sufficient         pam_ldap.so use_first_pass
auth required           pam_deny.so

account required        pam_unix.so
account sufficient      pam_ldap.so

session required        pam_limits.so
session required        pam_unix.so
session optional        pam_ldap.so

My cups configuration:

Listen 631
Listen /var/run/cups/cups.sock

# Show shared printers on the local network.
Browsing On
BrowseLocalProtocols dnssd

# Default authentication type, when authentication is required...
DefaultAuthType Basic

# Web interface setting...
WebInterface Yes

#SystemGroup printers

# Restrict access to the server...
<Location />
  AuthType Default
  Require valid-user
  Order allow,deny
  Allow all
  Satisfy any
</Location>

# Restrict access to the admin pages...
<Location /admin>
  AuthType Default
  Require user @SYSTEM
  Order allow,deny
  Allow all
</Location>

# Restrict access to configuration files...
<Location /admin/conf>
  AuthType Default
  Require user @SYSTEM
  Order allow,deny