[cups] Query regarding setting up common Interface for print jobs

Surendra Oruganti surendra.oruganti at oracle.com
Mon Aug 7 06:21:33 PDT 2017

Hi Team,

I have a challenge and would like to get your help in answering my question.

Can we have cups configured to route jobs to printers setup automatically or establish common Interface for print jobs.

I mean there are programs A and B running in Oracle Apps r12 and printers C and D setup in cups and Oracle Application does not have any idea which printer the job goes to .

After receiving the print  jobs can Cups be used to route output of Program A to Printer C only and output of Program B to D only .

Thanks & Regards,

Surendra Oruganti

+914067246250