[cups] "Confidential" appears faintly across the page on every document I print.

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Sun Aug 13 02:27:05 PDT 2017

On Sunday 13 August 2017 04:16:47 Helge Blischke wrote:

> > Am 12.08.2017 um 05:57 schrieb David Williams
> > <dgpriorw at clear.net.nz>:
> >
> > This appears, in large red letters, even on the Cups test print page
> > so I suspect it is not a LibreOffice feature. My printer is an Epson
> > NX230. Does anyone know how to stop this happening? Here's hoping.
> > David.
>
> Set the default watermark to "None“ either by using the web interface
> or by using the lpadmin command: lpadmin -p name_of_your_printer -o
> watermark-default=None
>
> Helge

Interesting train of thought, Helge. Is there some option one can give
lpadmin to get a full report listing all such stuff the printer can do?
I have a Brother MFC-J6920DW that I cannot  make lpadmin access,
something wrong with the name format I think.

Thanks Helge.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)