[cups] Installing HP Envy 4520

Len Mackay lenmac60 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 08:48:08 PST 2017

Hi all,
I am relatively new to working with a raspberry pi and programming is not my strong point. I am using the latest desktop software which is great however I am having great difficulty in gettin the above printer to work, wirelessly or hard wired. Doing it through the cups option of adding printers ther does not appear to be a driver in the list. The printer appears but I am unable to get a driver.
I have also tried to install via the HP site but again no luck.
Any advice (in as simple a form as possible) would be much appreciated.
Kind regards

Len