[cups] Printing with Canon copiers from Windows with CUPS

Helge Blischke helgeblischke at web.de
Sun Feb 19 09:08:34 PST 2017

Asya,

as far as I could find out, this printer officially is only supported for Windows (don’t know if even Win 10) and MacOS.
I guess your problem can only be solved by some amount of re-engeneering and implementing workarounds for
some of the proprietary department ID management functions.

As I couldn’t find any driver downloads (except buying the printer), perhaps you could send me the Win driver package
off the list for me to have a look at and guess if and how difficult it would be to at least partially solve your problem(s).

Helge