[cups] accounting to mysql database?

Helge Blischke helgeblischke at web.de
Wed Jan 18 14:35:57 PST 2017

> Am 18.01.2017 um 19:18 schrieb Michael Sweet <msweet at apple.com>:
>
> Use "syslog" as the PageLog filename, then all messages get sent to the system logging daemon (whatever it is).

A quick glance at the
syslog-ng
homepage showed to me that this system not only covers the functionality of the common syslogd (or rsyslogd) but in addition
provides direct transfer of messages to databases and sn interface for add-on modules written in nearly any common programming
language including script languages such as Perl, Python, Lua, and others.

I’d suggest to at least have a look at this system.

Helge