[cups] Canon Pixma G2000 driver for Linux

Gernot Hassenpflug aikishugyo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 01:48:08 PST 2017

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 2:15 PM, Yosua Partogi <hyosuapartogi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I bought this new printer, the first canon printer with ink-tank.
>
> I can't find any driver which compatible with Linux, I tried look for the
> driver on Cups and canon official support. But, can't find one. Any of you
> had this experienced?

Interesting if it will work or now, but it is on my TODO list for the
gutenprint project. Perhaps I will have time until the middle of the
year to add the G1000, G2000 and G3000. I know there are many more
models already all over the world, but none here in Japan where I
live/work.

Best regards,
Gernot Hassenpflug