[cups] CUPS always installs some default driver

Lucjan Kisiel lucek.com at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 02:15:06 PDT 2017

Hi,
I installed both Cups and Samba to automatically install printer and
drivers to it after clicking. And it almost work but... When I click on
printer it ask me about install driver , ok, and it install printer. But
later when I click in Windows (10 Pro 64bit) to see printer preferences I
see some very poor options like it install some default driver like on
picture attached. What is going on becaue I have no idea really where the
cause could be. I did everything , I uploaded both x32 and x64 drivers to
Cupsa, I executed cupsaddsmb successfully, I restarted daemons, I don't
know...Please help

I have Cups 2.2.3 and Samba 4.6.5
wrkilu