[cups] Printing CCITT and JBIG2 encoded images fails

Emilio Reggi nag at mailbox.org
Fri Jul 28 03:55:58 PDT 2017

Helge,

thank you very much for this helpful tip. Commenting the '*cupsFilter'
line in the PPD indeed returned readable PS files. However, using the
printer with did not succeed with the error "filterFailed", adding
multiple printing tasks to the queue and returning blank white pages.

Do you still need the Postscript files for further inspection?
Otherwise, i would assume it is indeed a bug in the pstoufr2cpca filter,
as you already suggested.

Best regards
Emilio