[cups] Printing CCITT and JBIG2 encoded images fails

Emilio Reggi nag at mailbox.org
Fri Jul 28 07:57:43 PDT 2017

Helge,

and everybody else in this thread: thank you for your patient and
competent help.
I contacted the maintainer of the respective package
(https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/cndrvcups-lb/) and reffered him/her
to this thread.
As soon as I have the latest version installed I will get back here with
the results.

Have a nice weekend!
Emilio