[cups] Not working links

Jim Grotkowski JGrotkowski at skyplan.com
Mon Jun 12 08:07:52 PDT 2017

I am trying to do the modified filtering/queueing/spooling for    CUPS 1.6.3     on      CentOS 7.3.1611

BTW: I'm still very interested in a CUPS solution, but in the meantime I've been able to get LPRng working on my servers. I can now operate with the "old lpr" using our input fiters and creating the queueing/spooling methodology that I need for the moment. (I know that sooner or later LPRng may not be available, so a CUPS solution is still a need for future-proofing.)

Jim G.