[cups] Need Help

Arq Jose Weisinger joseweisinger at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 22:01:23 PDT 2017

Dear Sirs,

I have installed an HP OfficeJet 7612 as a wifi Air-Printing printer to use it from my MacOS10.12.2 (Sierra) but I have problems with the Duplex printing and want to deactivate that option in the Preferences but it’s impossible, each time y unchek that option it comes back again.

I’ve tried to do that with CUPS (http://127.0.0.1:631/ <http://127.0.0.1:631/>) with the Default options but I don’t understand why it comes back activating the duplex printing on the Options installed.

What can I do to get rid of duplex printing, please

Thanks in advance,

Jose