[cups] How to find & install HP LaserJet 600 M601 PPD on RedHat Enterprise Linux 6 to print postscript

Adrya Stembridge adrya.stembridge at gmail.com
Mon May 1 08:34:58 PDT 2017

Dear George,

I found your message while troubleshooting a separate issue with cups
today.  It so happens I have the HP Laserjet 600 M601 ppd file.  I
located it a few years ago (it was not easy to locate and I can't find
the direct source again - I think it used to be on the HP site).

I've shared it on my google drive if you are still in need:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-xT_hK8mDagRkpKYkF3c05KSEU

As with any download be sure to check the file prior to using.  I'm
using it on three CentOS systems, it works fine.

Kind regards,

Adria Stembridge