[cups] Need Canon MF 5770 Cups install...

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Mon May 15 06:34:09 PDT 2017

Reference:
www.openprinting.org/printer/Canon/Canon-imageCLASS_MF5770
Perhaps this printer model is not supported with FOSS.

Try this:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CanonCaptDrv190

In extreme cases, I've solved the lack of drivers with running a virtual
machine (with Windows as guest operating system) that prints
automatically PDF files that appear in a shared folder.

El 14/05/17 a les 22:55, John A. Peters ha escrit: