[cups] CUPS HP-Laserjet-4050N (dhenzler)

dave at ccskeet.com dave at ccskeet.com
Sat Nov 11 19:47:48 PST 2017

Thanks for the info.  I have a USB > Parallel cable but was unable to
find a driver that worked with it.
Initially was trying USB, but read where the driver has to be a parallel
driver.  No Dice!  I am happy with the IP configuration  as my wife can
also print to this, or any of the other computers in the house.

So my dilemma continues... Unanswered question on what the CUPS error
message means, and why I am getting it. Printer works perfectly when I
boot the Windows 7 drive.  Same hardware in both configurations.  So
it's not a hardware issue. Just a Linux Driver or other screw up.
Regards Dave