[cups] can not print with HP Laserjet MFP M277dw using CUPS

Zuleika Rose rosezuleika at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 08:22:47 PST 2017

I am sorry. I can not help. I have Arch and a PIXMA MX920 and it doesn't
work with Arch unless I do a virtual machine for windows with the print
drivers, install debian, or ubuntu. After much internet searching, I found
the .deb drivers and it still didn't work natively with Arch. If your
printer is still under warranty, I would send it back. I would do some
research online to find a up to date all in one printer that you can use
with your OS. You can use another operating system to print or just email
yourself/print from a drive on another device.

--Sorry I wish I could you give more helpful info.

--Alice Rose