[cups] DNS-SD ids for CUPS queues

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Thu Sep 7 07:45:23 PDT 2017

Zdenek,

If you are referring to the service instance names ("My Great Printer @ My Computer"), those are created by cupsd automatically using the queue's description string ("printer-info" attribute value, defaults to queue name) and the computer name (either the Avahi-configured hostname or the ServerName configuration directive in cupsd.conf, which defaults to the hostname on Linux).