[cups] cups-client - help needed

Luiz Guilherme Nunes Fernandes narutospinal at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 07:00:51 PDT 2017

Well, my mini tutorial:

wget
https://github.com/apple/cups/releases/download/v2.2.3/cups-2.2.3-source.tar.gz

yum erase cups-*

yum install rpm-build gnutls-devel pam-devel dbus-devel avahi-devel
systemd-devel gcc gcc-c++ make

rpmbuild -ta --without libusb1 cups-2.2.3-source.tar.gz

yum -y install rpmbuild/RPMS/x86_64/cups-*.rpm

cups cups-debuginfo cups-devel cups-libs cups-lpd

echo "auth    required        pam_unix.so nodelay" > /etc/pam.d/cups
echo "account required        pam_unix.so" >> /etc/pam.d/cups
chmod 644 /etc/pam.d/cups

If have erros in cups, install package: "yum install cups-filters -y"