[cups] Printer Offline

Bryan Thompson bryan at cvdvt.org
Mon Apr 9 11:20:31 PDT 2018

Michael and all,

That did not work. Only one printer was listed as offline. I played around with the settings for a while and then deleted the printer and added it again and it works again. If this happens again, I’ll create a “class” and see if I can put it back online through the MacOS.

Bryan
 <http://www.cvdvt.org/>Bryan Thompson, IT Support Technician
Champlain Valley Dispensary & Southern Vermont Wellness <http://www.cvdvt.org/>
844-283-9333 ext. 726 | bryan at cvdvt.org