[cups] Kyocera FS-C5300DN (KPDL) very very slow

Saša Friedrich (BiTLAB) sasa.friedrich at bitlab.si
Thu Apr 19 03:43:12 PDT 2018

Could be. For now I had no issues (I guess I was lucky).

This was response from Kyocera Europe:

      We had in the past similar issues in this "slow printing from
Linux" area, and it is not a concern only for Kyocera but other vendors
as well.

      It looks like the Ghostscript produces very big print-jobs,
therefore the print becomes slow.