[cups] get a new copy of a network printers configuration

Brian Potkin claremont102 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 08:15:39 PST 2018

On Sat 01 Dec 2018 at 13:00:21 -0800, Bob wrote:

> ** Reply to message from Brian Potkin <claremont102 at gmail.com> on Sat, 01 Dec
> 2018 16:41:34 +0000
>
> > It would also be worthwhile seeing whether "print" in the GTK dialog
> > offers duplex and non-duplex.
>
> I assume that means the "print" dialog.  The "print" printer dialog entry say
> two-sided not available, also say rejecting jobs.

Glad you now have things in working order.

I imagine that apart from saying "Rejecting jobs" there is a spinner
next to the mouse pointer. Is there any change here with your working
print system? I ask because your printer is a PDF printer and I would
have thought the GTK dialog would no problem with it. If there isn't
any change, I will have to revise my thinking.

--
Brian.