[cups] Remote print works only from windows

Janos Makadi syberia01 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 08:57:18 PST 2018

Hi,

I have a printer server at home working fine for the last years. Now I
have changed my printer to a HP LaserJet Pro M12w. At server side it
is connecting to a RAW queue. My wife's Windows 7 printing with the
stock driver works fine. I'm using Ubuntu and if I connect the printer
to my laptop it works without any problem. With the same driver it
doesn't works with remote printing. At server side it seems there is
no problem. The logs shows the completed jobs, no errors just nothing
came out from the printer Before this problem we used a Samsung
printer with the same conception without any problem.

Printer server CUPS version is 1.4.4.

Waiting for any answer,

Janos