[cups] CUPS driver for Xerox Phaser 6600

Helge Blischke helgeblischke at web.de
Thu Jul 19 13:56:47 PDT 2018

> Am 19.07.2018 um 21:06 schrieb Steve J <stl at jjworld.com>:
>
> Thanks.  How do I do this using Raspbian?

As Xerox only offers packages installable by the system’s packet management, I’d suggest
to install the respective package on a system whatever is available (Mac OS, Linux, Solaris, Windows …)
and then copy the installed PPD over to the Raspbian system.
That will work at least with  PostScript and is better than using a generic PostScript PPD
(with respect to vendor specific fictional additions).

Helge