[cups] Epson WF-6090: Varying line thickness on prints with horizontal lines

David Rea dave at daverea.com
Tue Jun 19 07:39:03 PDT 2018

Thank you Johannes - this did the job perfectly! Hopefully it'll help
others Googling in the future, as well...

It appears that the resampling is occurring before the epson-escpr-wrapper
driver, as the variation in line thickness is definitely visible in the
`rasterview` output:

https://imagebin.ca/v/45ppyrlXHQFJ

So it appears the Epson driver and printer are OK, and I need to look
upstream in the filter chain. I'll review the links you provided for
guidance there, and I value any other suggestions you have...

For what it's worth, this is a PCL/PostScript capable printer:
https://epson.com/For-Work/Printers/Inkjet/Epson-WorkForce-Pro-WF-6090-Printer-with-PCL-PostScript/p/C11CD47201-NA
- I will also look into sending Postscript data to it directly.

Cheers,
Dave