[cups] New Printer Recommendation

Axel Braun Axel.Braun at gmx.de
Wed Mar 21 05:53:29 PDT 2018

> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. März 2018 um 12:48 Uhr
> Von: "Narcis Garcia" <informatica at actiu.net>
> An: cups at cups.org
> Betreff: Re: [cups] New Printer Recommendation
>
> +1
>
> El 21/03/18 a les 10:54, Johannes Meixner ha escrit:
> > When you buy a device you get nowadays often only "Possession"
> > for your own money but not "Property" / "(actual) ownership".

In some cases I would even call it 'Usage', not more.
I'm aware of this, and personally try to work around it as much as possible - running a free (as in freedom) operating system, rooting the cellphone,....of cause you cant catch them all. But I dont want to start a discussion on privacy. Everyone has to decide for himself how important that is.

Cheers
Axel