[cups] CUPS application in Cloud

Sonthalia, Rashi rashi.sonthalia at mheducation.com
Mon Mar 26 00:45:45 PDT 2018

Hi,

We are currently using CUPS version 1.1.21 software and our requirement is to move it to cloud. Could you please let us know if it is possible with the current version or an upgrade to other version of the CUPS software  is required?

 Appreciate your help in advance !!

Thanks & Regards,

Rashi Sonthalia | MHE Online Support  | Global Technology Solutions

McGraw-Hill Education |
P: 91.3366362591 | C: 91.9163876317|

rashi.sonthalia at mheducation.com<mailto:gyanadipta.das at mheducation.com>

The information contained in this message may be confidential and/or constitute a privileged attorney-client document.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify McGraw-Hill Education immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.