[cups] Cups 1.7.5: Paper tray/feeder not free for printer

Helge Blischke helgeblischke at web.de
Wed Mar 28 05:11:38 PDT 2018

At
www.sosurceforge.net/projects/cupsaddons
you’ll find a lot of filters which use, and are based on, the original PostScript oriented workflow.
The filters are all implemented as Perl scripts (Perl 5.83 and higher) and make extensive
use of Ghostscript.

Currently, I’m updating the filters with respect to Ghostscript versions >= 9.20.

For all those filters, a manual (a PDF document) is supplied which also
describes how to modify the xxx.types and xxx.convs files as needed.

For special questions, you may ask me off the list.

Helge