[cups] One way to print with icm files

Alan Corey alan01346 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 13:06:39 PDT 2018

I had dug into the specs on icm files and got as far as a program that
would plot the color curves from them, then got interrupted.  Anyway I
recently stumbled across PhotoPrint somewhere in the GIMP forum
archives.  It's in Debian debs but not for Debian 9, it's in Rasbian
debs for Stretch (I think that's 9).  I installed from Raspbian
through Synaptic.  It does many nice things including color
correction.  It really seems to work although I haven't dug up my
original test image and printed that.

It seems mature and working but semi-abandoned.  Source and some
Windows binaries linked from the homepage.  It uses libgutenprint2.

http://blackfiveimaging.co.uk/index.php?article=02Software%2F01PhotoPrint