[cups] Sending mail from a CentOS7 virtual machine to Fuji Xerox ApeosPort-IV C4475 problem

Bob G Grieger rgrieger at dc.rr.com
Mon Sep 3 16:34:16 PDT 2018

Hi Brian:

I have a similar problem. I am trying to use Ubuntu 16.04 and a hp
DeskJet 3633 via a Wi-Fi. I have jobs locked in the print que and can
not get them to print out. I found some references that may help you out:

https://www.cups.org/doc/man-lp.html

localhost:631/jobs/  Will list jobs in que and other info. See Help pages.

https://lab.demog.berkeley.edu/Docs/Refs/cups-sysadmin.pdf - I think
this is the original description that has plenty of info about CUPS.

I have subscribed to several mailing lists but I have yet to get an
answer that will solve my problem.  Bad time to seek an answer during
the Labor Day weekend.

Good luck with solving your problems,
Bob