[cups] Setting up a file printer under CentOS7

マスターズ・イアン ian at ncsa.jp
Wed Sep 12 19:22:53 PDT 2018

Gernot and Brian

Thanks for the replies.

I'm not totally following the conversation between the two of you, because, as previously mentioned, I'm a CUPS newbie.

After reading both your posts, I'm not quite sure what the consensus for creating a file printer is ...

Also I hope you don't mind that I changed the title of this sub-thread as the original thread is getting harder to follow.

Thanks

ian