[cups] Contents of cups Digest, Vol 58, Issue 21: "MacOS to Linux CUPS intermittent "

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Sep 24 13:51:27 PDT 2018

Keith,

The alternative is then either an Avahi bug *or* some sort of network glitch that is causing mDNSResponder to go off into the weeds for a bit on macOS.

You could try running Wireshark for a bit to see if something is happening (or not) on the network when the problem occurs - then at least you'll see which side is not communicating.