[cups] Can't print remote

Zdenek Dohnal zdohnal at redhat.com
Fri Feb 1 02:40:58 PST 2019

Isn't ippusbxd needed for such setup (sending a job from 1st machine to
printer, which is connected to 2nd machine by usb)? If it is, then just
Fedora's rpms won't cut it - I haven't packaged ippusbxd yet :( .

If ippusbxd is really needed, you will need to download ippusbxd sources
and follow installation steps mentioned on its github
https://github.com/OpenPrinting/ippusbxd .

--
Zdenek Dohnal
Associate Software Engineer