[cups] HP450c stops at cm 100

Francesco Leoni Sforza labellascola at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 09:59:33 PST 2019

Opening the script in Terminal the result is twice:

Use of uninitialized value $jid in concatenation (.) or string at
/Users/mini/Documents/cups-joblog.txt line 3.
Use of uninitialized value $jid in concatenation (.) or string at
/Users/mini/Documents/cups-joblog.txt line 4.

No idea what it means. As you certainly see I feel behaving like a blind.