[cups] debugging file auto-typing

Zdenek Dohnal zdohnal at redhat.com
Thu Feb 14 07:19:08 PST 2019

Hi!

I would look into /var/spool/cups for files starting with 'd' and check
their file type. It will get you initial idea what filetype goes to CUPS.

Then the function, which does recognizing mime types, is mimeFileType()
from scheduler/type.c. I would recommend checking error_log with debug2
logging turned on or tracking the process with gdb.

--
Zdenek Dohnal
Associate Software Engineer