[cups] Brother Laser Printer failing to print

fiberfling at gobrb.com fiberfling at gobrb.com
Sat Feb 23 14:21:31 PST 2019

The OS is Ubuntu 18.04 the cups version is what ever came with 18.04.  I downloaded the December version of Cups this afternoon and it seemed to fix what ever problem was going on. I also have a Windows 7 partition which did not want to print either, but it may now. Have not gone back to it to try.   It appeared to be stalled on idle and not going anywhere.  If the problem happens again I shall get back to you.  Thank you very much for the quick response.

Burness Speakman