[cups] Add Printer

David Kolo learned482 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 11:17:06 PST 2019

Like WoW Brian! Thank you for that link.☺
I went there and it has a wealth of information
that i have been searching for, but just didn't
know where to look. My new printer has been
setting dormant for almost two months now
because i couldn't figure this out.πŸ€”
I'll get on it right away and before the Sun
goes down, i'll have this printer humming like
a swarm of bees in a garden of Mums.
Thank you again, and have a great year!
Best Regards,. . . David in Carolina