[cups] Printing Labels with RFID on Zebra ZT400

Pförtsch, Franz Franz.Pfoertsch at brose.com
Wed Jun 19 04:28:39 PDT 2019

Hello,

our company is forced start a project to print labels on zebra printers with RFID.

I a solution to use cups known? Today printing with RFID is not supported.

Today the labels created inside of SAP as PDF datastream and CUPS convert this to ZPL

My idea would be to create a PDF-document with several labels, where each label is annotated with the RFID value.
The Zebra driver has to be extended to pick the data out of the pdf

Is there any solution around?

I am already looking forward to hearing your ideas and proposals and discussing them with you.

Regards
Franz