[cups] Changing CUPS print request-user on MacOs Mojave

Max decimomaximus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 08:22:56 PDT 2019

Thanks to all for the suggestions:
I tried to add the "User" directive to org.cups.PrintingPrefs.plist and
that does not work.
I also tried to add "CUPS_USER" variable to
/System/Library/LaunchDaemons/org.cups.cupsd.plist and that does not work.
So it seems that the "User" directive of deprecated client.conf file is
not present in current CUPS version, or I don't know if it's present
under another option.
Could someone open a ticket for this issue?