[cups] install aurora ADC 307 printer for Debian GNU/Linux

Wensheng Xie xiewensheng at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 15 17:39:37 PST 2020

Thanks.

1.  'ippfind -T 5' returns silently.

2.  Both 'avahi-browse -rt _ipp._tcp' and 'avahi-browse -rt _uscan._tcp'
return silently.

My colleagues use Windows 10 64bit. They can print from the printer
wirelessly:

- printer name: Generic 36C-9SeriesPCL

- IP: 192.168.88.x

- data format: raw

- printer processor: winprint

- OS: Windows x64

My Debian GNU machine's IP is: 192.168.3.x.

If installation is not possible, is it possible that my colleagues share
the printer with me?

Thanks.