[cups] Please help debugging - Brother MFC2710DW stopped printing

Frank Küster frank at kuesterei.ch
Sun Oct 18 12:50:18 PDT 2020

Am 17.10.20 um 13:28 schrieb Brian Potkin:
> That is a network issue, not a printing issue.

It is - but I'm not sure that this is the only problem this printer is
having.

I will try anyway. And I must say that meanwhile I suspect the printer
itself to have an issue. Yesterday it even refused to print a copy, as
with printing from a computer it just did nothing.

I'll come back to you if it persists to look like a cups problem...

Thank you so far, Frank

--
Frank Küster
Memeler Str. 3