[cups] Two issues: user authentication on MacOS, and printing multiple copies on MacOS and iPadOS

Jeff Dyck fsjjeff at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 15:29:48 PDT 2021

Hmmmm, the multiple copies not printing issue may have something to do with CUPS v2.3.1 that installs with Ubuntu 20.0.4 - I’ve just finished building a test system on Ubuntu 21.0.4, which installs CUPS 2.3.3op1.  Initial tests with one printer on this system seem to be printing multiple copies fine.  Guess I’ll do some more tests to make sure, and if all seems well will migrate my live server to this setup.