[cups] print into pipe with cups 2.x

Johannes Meixner jsmeix at suse.de
Mon Feb 21 05:41:19 PST 2022

Hello,

On 2022-02-21 14:35, Johannes Meixner wrote:
> spaces at least 'should' be percent encoded in URIs.
> I think I vaguely remember that scpaces must be percent encoded

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc1738
reads (excerpt):
Unsafe:
Characters can be unsafe for a number of reasons.  The space
character is unsafe because significant spaces may disappear and
insignificant spaces may be introduced when URLs are transcribed or
typeset or subjected to the treatment of word-processing programs.
All unsafe characters must always be encoded within a URL.

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
--
SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH
Maxfeldstr. 5 - 90409 Nuernberg - Germany