[cups] LaserJet stopped working

Ken Wright wizard at koalatyworks.com
Sat Apr 8 06:21:24 PDT 2023

I have a LaserJet M15a connected to my Ubuntu server via a USB cable.
The printer is shared, but when I try to print to it the job just says
"pending" and stays that way until it expires.

Last night I tried printing from the server, and got no results either.
This time, though, the print jobs (in CUPS) appeared to work, but there
was still no printing.

Any ideas or suggestions will be gratefully accepted!

Ken
--
If you ever think foreign affairs make sense, consider this:
because a Serb shot an Austrian in Bosnia, Germany invaded Belgium.